Re: I can't even get started..... HELP!!!

От John Draper
Тема Re: I can't even get started..... HELP!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
>*snip*
>>
>>     pgsql:*:89:89::0:0:PostgreSQL Daemon:/usr/local/pgsql:/bin/sh
>>
>>     NOTE:  The stupid installer fucked up and set the account so
>>     there is no login.
>
>Um, this is a family list, sport.

well - I better keep our sys admin off this list....  his gulgar
language is every other word - I think I've been around him too much.

>I don't care, but you risk offending somebody important.
>Just a "gotcha".

Point taken.

>Say, maybe we (or you, or I) could turn this into a tutorial somewhere,
>eh? Kind of a "feed the world" sort of thing.

Well - I outlined it in this posting,  to let everyone know I was helped
quite well,  and to thank everyone and of course making sure others have
the solution.

But a tutorial sounds like a very good idea,   but don't look at me,   I'm
very new to this.    But would sure appreciate a tutorial...   one for each
platform,   or groups of platforms.

John